10 Healthy Benefits of Eating Chocolate You Must Know
Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions, Chocolate understands.
Chocolate is the decisive comfort food for many of us, more than ever for girls the love for chocolates eventually goes to the next level. For me it acts like a stress buster, whether in good or bad mood I love to eat it. But is it healthy?
Research have already found that chocolate is good for health, so it is good news for chocolate lovers like me that regular consumption of chocolate is indisputably good for health. Perhaps you have already created a special corner in your kitchen, but you have to take a note that it is only a specific kind and specific amount that will produce health benefits.
For you, I’ve collected some interesting facts that you need to know about before having chocolates.
- Chocolate is good for heart: Research have proven that chocolate prevent white blood cells from sticking to the walls of blood vessels that is a major cause of artery clogging. So consumption of chocolate helps to restore the litheness to arteries.
- Chocolate reduces risk of stroke: A recent study found that eating of chocolate reduces the risk of stroke in men and women.
- Chocolate is rich in minerals: Dark chocolate is filled with ample amount of minerals like potassium, zinc and selenium.
- It reduces cholesterol: For me this is the best benefit of chocolate, these days cholesterol problem is common in many of us, maybe it is because of our eating habits. But eating cocoa has been shown to reduce levels of bad cholesterol and raise the level of good cholesterol. That leads to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It is good for skin: This is beneficial for girls as we are always worry about our skin. Dark chocolate can protect our skin against sun damage. So girls lets have some more of it.
- Chocolate is proven to reduce weight: This is also for girls, many of us are always figuring out the ways to reduce some weight including me. But now researches have shown that eating a right amount of chocolate help you to reduce weight. So girls get ready to stay fit and healthy with fabulous skin and weight.
- Chocolate is good for mothers and babies: Well this is something interesting fact that eating chocolate is good for expecting mothers and their babies , as it reduces stress. Food craving is on the top when someone is expecting so don’t worry girls have an adequate amount of it regularly.
- It is proven to reduce diabetes: It sounds weird, but cocoa has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity. So dark chocolate in moderate amount may help in reducing diabetes.
- It is good for brain: Anti – inflammatory qualities of dark chocolate have been fount extremely useful in treating brain injuries.
- Chocolate is good in depression: Chocoholics known that eating chocolate can easily boost their mood. The fact is that it contains a chemical called anandamide that chunk the sensation of depression for a shorter period of time.
As a chocolate lover I would like to say that go ahead and enjoy it as it is both indulging and healthy. It will be good for your heart and soul.